All Fabric Bleach SA8™
Boost the cleaning power of your regular wash with this versatile powder which contains oxygen bleach to remove stains, brighten whites and clean coloured fabrics (except silk and wool). It’s excellent for pre-soaking and can be used safely around the home to remove stains on mugs and teapots and to clean surfaces and tiles.
- SA8™ All Fabric Bleach is a powerful detergent booster that will remove the toughest of stains It is kind on colours because it uses an oxygen bleach, not a chlorine-based one
- It works at all temperatures – from 20°C to 90°C
- Used as a pre-soak, it’s extremely effective on difficult stains
- It removes stubborn tea and coffee stains from mugs and pots and is a good all-purpose cleaner
- With 99.5% active ingredients, it is concentrated and economical to use SA8™ All Fabric Bleach contains no phosphates, chlorine, dyes, EDTA or NTA and all ingredients are biodegradable
- As a detergent booster, add 10 ml to each washing machine load. For best results, wash at 60°C or higher.
- As a pre-soak, add 5 ml to 2 litres of hot water. Soak fabric for 30 minutes or longer and wash as normal.
- To clean pots, fill the mug or teapot with boiling water, add 5 ml of All Fabric Bleach and allow to stand for at least an hour. Pour away solution and rinse thoroughly.
- As an all-purpose cleaner, to wash counter tops, ceramic tiles and sinks, sprinkle dry powder on to surface, scrub with a damp cloth or sponge and then rinse.
- Please be aware: Do not use on wool or silk garments Do not use with chlorine bleach.
With the option of 500gm or 1Kg
Orders to GU34 postcode can be collected or delivered free of charge.
All other orders will have an additional delivery charge.