Beeswax Food Wraps
by Handmade in England
took me a while to figure out the best way of using, but it really works. Fruit stays fresher for longer
A set of 3 handmade beeswax food wraps 30 x 30cm each. An excellent alternative to using cling film.
- Perfect size for sandwiches, bagels, snacks, etc
- 100% cotton
- Handmade in Hampshire, England
- Made with natural tree resin and jojoba oil
- Life span: approx 6-12 months
The wrap can be washed with cool water – hot water will melt the wax and soaps will wash the wax off.
Keep dry and away from any heat. As the wrap ages, it will crease but this can be refreshed by placing between 2 sheets of grease proof paper and ironed. You can re-wax or throw them in the compost.
*Not to be used with raw meat.
Delivery at check out:
- "Click & Collect" from our Hampshire Showroom located at 7A Redhill Farm, Red Hill, Medstead, GU34 5EE, UK - in the first dropdown box choose change the "United Kingdom" option to "Click & Collection", and then proceed to the next step.
- Or leave the "United Kingdom" option and add your post code to the second box, before clicking on "Validate Postcode" to choose your shipping option based to proceed to the next step