5th August 2019
Making your Garden spectacular for you! Whether it’s featuring plants, flowers, pots, beds, a new seating area or even a fire pit.
So here’s a few Garden Inspiration DIY’s for you to enjoy & even have a go at, possibly helping to create memories and new looks!
- DIY Decorative Garden Fence - Balcony Garden Web
- Add a little unique touch to your Fencing with the Tin Flower Pots, display different flowers in each. It’s even a great little project to involve the kids.
- DIY Wine Barrel Ideas – Balcony Garden Web
- Featuring 17 fantastic Barrel ideas for all levels of green fingers. Ranging from different designs of the Barrel’s themselves and different planting techniques.
- DIY Garden Lanterns – Fine Gardening.com
- A fantastic in depth tutorial on how to make your own Garden Lanterns from recycled tins! A chance for children to help design the patterns on the lanterns & paint them.
- Pallet Sofa Tutorial – Funky Junk Interiors
- A full breakdown of the how the greatly talented Donna created & built the stunningly chic Pallet Sofa.
- Angled Gutter Planter – Kylee Baumle @ ourlittleacre.com
- A great idea if you happen to have any spare guttering around & enjoy a little creativity!
- Build Your Own Fire Pit – Bridgman Inspired Living
- Step by step tutorial on how to create your own fire pit, but of course always remember safety first.
- And last but not least,
- DIY Painted Flower Pots - thesprucecrafts.com
- A very handy page where you can see inspiration, tips & ideas for 14 different painted flower pots.
We hope you have found some inspiration to yourself and the kids out into the Garden this year.
Enjoy, please feel free to send over any pictures of your Garden DIY’s from above and we would love to feature them!