Face Mask 80g Clay Powder
by Ancient Wisdom
Such a treat - clay face pack while soaking in the bath. Face feels amazing afterwards and made me so relaxed which I reslly need more often.
For centuries, clay has been used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes in many cultures. Nowadays, clay face masks are used as one of the most effective treatments for skin problems.
Here we have the most popular Clay Face Mask powders.
How to make clay mask
- Mix a small amount of the clay with water until it forms into a smooth paste.
- Apply the clay mask on the face or body and allow it to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the paste dries.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat the face dry with a soft towel.
- You can even add essential oils to the clay mask for better results.
- Red - Red Kaolin is more suitable for normal to dry skin. It can make a great addition to acne masks or detoxifying body wraps.
- Green - Green clay mask is the most sought after for skin conditions and cosmetic purposes. It draws impurities from the pores.
- Pink - A blend of white kaolin clay and red kaolin clay. This clay is ideal for normal and sensitive skin types due to its unique balance of properties.
- Fuller Earth - This type of clay contains various minerals, including magnesium, quartz, silica, iron, calcium, calcite and dolomite. It has exceptional oil-absorbing, cleansing and antiseptic properties.
Dimensions: 4 x 7 (cm)
Delivery at check out:
- "Click & Collect" from our Hampshire Showroom located at 7A Redhill Farm, Red Hill, Medstead, GU34 5EE, UK - in the first dropdown box choose change the "United Kingdom" option to "Click & Collection", and then proceed to the next step.
- Or leave the "United Kingdom" option and add your post code to the second box, before clicking on "Validate Postcode" to choose your shipping option based to proceed to the next step