Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid DISH DROPS™
This highly concentrated liquid has a fresh citrus fragrance and contains aloe vera, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) and natural extracts of the shiso plant to protect hands from the rigours of washing up. Just one drop creates a profusion of bubbles that leaves dishes sparkling and super clean!
Amway Home's plastic containers are Recyclable Plastic 2 – HDPE (High Density Polyethylene).
- DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid cuts through grease and dried-on food, leaving dishes hygienically clean and residue-free
- It is highly concentrated – now has more cleaning power with less product
- It can be used safely on china, glassware, cooking pots and pans, cutlery and even lead crystal, fine silverware and porcelain
- Use it as a pre-soak for heavy grease or baked-on deposits
- It is gentle on your skin
- The liquid works in cold water to help conserve energy
- DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid contains no phosphates, harsh acids/alkalis or chlorine bleach
- 84% of the active ingredients are derived from natural sources
- Better pH stability helps to control odours from kitchen sponges, cloths and drains.
It can be used safely on china, glassware, cooking pots and pans, cutlery and even lead crystal, fine silverware and porcelain.
- For sink or bowl washing up, add 3 ml of DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid to the bowl while filling with 5 litres of warm water. Rinse dishes after washing.
- For economical application, dilute 1 part DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid with 3 parts water into an AMWAY™ Squeeze Bottle, swirl to mix, then use a small amount on a sponge.
- To maintain sponges and dish cloths, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Add 2 squirts from the dispenser, pump on to the cloth or sponge, squeeze to distribute the liquid and leave until next use.
Size: 1 Litre
All non furniture orders will have an additional delivery charged based on weight.