Gel Oven Cleaner AMWAY™
The unique gel formula, applied with the brush provided, clings to oven surfaces. It softens, lifts and dissolves grease and baked-on food, you simply wipe them away
Amway Home's plastic containers are Recyclable Plastic 2 – HDPE (High Density Polyethylene).
- Quickly softens, lifts and dissolves tough, baked-on food, grease and sugar-based stains
- Non-abrasive, thick gel clings evenly to any surface, providing the necessary contact time to soften and lift thick, burned-on crust
- Easy-to-apply. Does not need heavy scrubbing, scraping or scouring
- Child resistant closure for added safety
- Can be used on gas and electric enamel interiors, oven racks, barbecue, grill pans, broiler drip pans and rotisseries.
- Never use on self-cleaning or continuous cleaning ovens.
- Shake well before using. (Be sure cap is on tightly before shaking).Wear rubber or plastic gloves and suitable eye/face protection.
- Remove oven racks and elements. Place small bowl on bottom of oven interior. Pour in supply of oven cleaner.
- Apply cleaner with brush to interior of oven, coating back first, then sides, bottom and top last.
- Set racks back in oven and coat with cleaner. Let stand 30 minutes. (Heavily soiled areas may need reapplication).
- Wipe away jellied residue with sponge or cloth dipped in hot water.
- Rinse with cloth dipped in a water-vinegar solution, working from top to bottom
Delivery at check out:
- "Click & Collect" from our Hampshire Showroom located at 6A Redhill Farm, Red Hill, Medstead, GU34 5EE, UK - in the first dropdown box choose change the "United Kingdom" option to "Click & Collection", and then proceed to the next step.
- Or leave the "United Kingdom" option and add your post code to the second box, before clicking on "Validate Postcode" to choose your shipping option based to proceed to the next step