Botanical and Antiseptic. These natural, pure, and aromatic artisan soaps are not only certified free from SLS and Parabens but are loaded with antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties. Made using age-old botanicals and essential oils. These almost mythical soaps will transform your daily wash into a cleansing ritual to be savoured. Each of these soaps are approximately 100gm and are ideal for dividing into 2 soap bars.
* Sustainable palm oil * SLS & Parabens free * Handcrafted in England * With aromatic essential oils and botanicals * A soap for every eventuality.
- Antiseptic Spot Attack - Contains Tea Tree and Peppermint which are pure, natural and aromatic antiseptic.
- Gardener Scrub - Contains Lemon & Basil essentials oils with pumice for a clean, energizing, and fresh uplifting aroma.
- Morning Fresh - Contains Frankincense & Bergamot essentials oils known for their natural antiseptic properties.
- Gentle & Kind - Contains Carrot Seed essentials oil known for its antimicrobial and antioxidant qualities, and Shea Butter to soften skin.
- Night Time - Contains Lavender & Geranium essential oils known for their soothing benefits on irritated skin.
- Manly Man - Contains Clove & Sage essential oils - known for their antiseptic, antibacterial and natural antimicrobial properties.
- Bath Bar Deluxe - Contains Rosewood essential oil known for its antibacterial properties & Ylang essentials oils for a sweet, floral, and calming scent.
- Coconut Cool & Calm - Contains Coconut & Lime essentials oils known for their uplifting and invigorating properties. They boost energy.
- Golden Moroccan Argan Soap - Contains Moroccan Argan essentials oils which promote smoother skin.
Delivery at check out:
- "Click & Collect" from our Hampshire Showroom located at 6A Redhill Farm, Red Hill, Medstead, GU34 5EE, UK - in the first dropdown box choose change the "United Kingdom" option to "Click & Collection", and then proceed to the next step.
- Or leave the "United Kingdom" option and add your post code to the second box, before clicking on "Validate Postcode" to choose your shipping option based to proceed to the next step