Massage & Bath Oils 100ml
These massage oils are perfect. They smells nice and smoothes on to the skin beautifully remaining silky for a long time. I tried both the Nag Champa and Warming & Uplifting. Will eventually try all :-)
Expertly blended for you, these massage and bath oils are bottled in 100ml glass bottles.
Topical use: Simply pour an amount of oil into palm, rub both palms together to generate heat before applying the massage oil to the skin. Massage as desired, or add a few drops to your bath to enjoy. You can also massage it into your scalp, and wrap your head with a warm towel. Leave it in for 15 to 30 minutes before rinsing it out.
These Massage Oils are blended in Grape Seed Oil.
Blends and Ingredients:
- Clear Skin - Tea Tree, Grapefruit and Geranium Essential Oil
- Heighten Awareness - Bergamot, Black-pepper & Petitgrain Essential Oils
- Nag Champa - Nag Champa Fragrance Oil
- Peppermint Fresh - Peppermint, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Essential Oils
- PMT Rescue - Rosemary, Geranium and Bergamot Essential Oils
- Relaxing Blend - Lavender Oil combined with Fennel, Peppermint and Chamomile Essential Oils
- Sensual - Ylang Ylang, Orange & Patchouli Essential Oils
- Sleepy Lavender - Lavender and Marjoram Essential Oils
- Special A2 Mix - Rosemary, Lavender, Myrrh & Ginger Essential Oils
- Spicy Rub - Lemon Rosemary, Black Pepper and Ginger Essential Oils
- Toning & Firming - Orange, Grapefruit, Geranium & Clary Sage Essential Oils
- Warming & Uplifting - Lemon, Juniper, Ginger and Ylang Ylang Essential Oils
Size: 100ml each bottle
Important Note: These essential oils should not be ingested.
Delivery at check out:
- "Click & Collect" from our Hampshire Showroom located at 6A Redhill Farm, Red Hill, Medstead, GU34 5EE, UK - in the first dropdown box choose change the "United Kingdom" option to "Click & Collection", and then proceed to the next step.
- Or leave the "United Kingdom" option and add your post code to the second box, before clicking on "Validate Postcode" to choose your shipping option based to proceed to the next step