Preserves - Chutney & Jams
by Handmade in England
Naomi's Preserves - Handmade in Four Marks, Hampshire: chutney, jam, jelly and marmalade. All preserves are perfect for twelve months. Once opened, they should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within 4 weeks. Full or half-opened jars can be frozen and consumed within 3 months of freezing. Please note that artificial preservatives are not used in any of these products. Made from natural ingredients.
- Fiery Chutney - tomatoes, red onions, garlic, mixed peppers, chillies, sugar, malt (barley), vinegar, mustard seeds, paprika
- Classic Apple Chutney - apples, sugar, mixed fruit (sulphites), onions, mustard seeds, ground ginger, malt (barley) vinegar
- Mango Chutney - mangoes, sugar, onions, garlic, ginger and malt (barley), vinegar
- Strawberry Jam - strawberries, sugar, lemon juice
- Chilli Jam - tomatoes, chillies, fresh ginger, garlic, lemon juice, sugar
- Raspberry Jam - raspberries, sugar, lemon juice
- Mixed Berry Jam - strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blackcurrants, sugar, lemon juice
- Crabapple Jelly - crabapples, fresh ginger, cinnamon, lemon and sugar
- Orange Marmalade - oranges, lemon juice, sugar
Net weight: 150ml
Size: H 8 x W 7 (cm)
Orders to GU34 postcode can be collected or delivered free of charge.
All other orders will have an additional delivery charge.