Pure Essential Oil
by Ancient Wisdom
Tested for purity, these essential oils are studiously selected and subjected to rigorous quality control standards.
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the Diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil such as sweet almond or olive oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Cedarwood Virginian - Juniperus Virginiana - United States - Cedarwood Essential Oil relieves symptoms of Seborrhoea. Seborrhoea or Seborrhoeic Eczema is a dreadful disease caused by a malfunction of the sebaceous glands. Cedarwood oil prevents wounds from becoming septic as well as protecting them from tetanus germs. By defending the body against toxins, cedarwood essential oil relieves the white blood cells and the immune system of the extra stress, which allows them to protect the internal functions.
- Orange - Citrus Sinensis - Brazil - Orange Essential Oil’s ability to naturally enhance immunity and reduce several symptoms of numerous ailments have lent it to traditional applications for acne, chronic stress, and other health concerns. Used in aromatherapy, Orange Essential Oil’s pleasant scent has a cheerful and uplifting yet simultaneously relaxing, calming effect that helps reduce pulse rate. It can not only create a warm environment but can also stimulate the strength and resilience of the immune system and eliminate airborne bacteria. Applied in a massage, Orange Essential Oil is known to increase blood flow. This is known to relieve discomforts associated with inflammation, headaches, menstruation, and low libido. Orange Essential Oil reduces the incidents of painful and reflexive muscle contractions. It is traditionally used in massages to relieve stress, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion or improper digestion, and congestion of the nose.
- Thyme (White) - Thymus Vulgaris - Spain - Thyme oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. It’s commonly used as a preservative in foods, cosmetics, and toiletries. It can also be found as an ingredient in mouthwash. Thyme essential oil can help with rheumatism, arthritis, and gout as it is a diuretic, it increases urination and helps in the removal of toxins from the body.
Size: 10ml each bottle
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Important Note: These essential oils should not be ingested.
Delivery at check out:
- "Click & Collect" from our Hampshire Showroom located at 7A Redhill Farm, Red Hill, Medstead, GU34 5EE, UK - in the first dropdown box choose change the "United Kingdom" option to "Click & Collection", and then proceed to the next step.
- Or leave the "United Kingdom" option and add your post code to the second box, before clicking on "Validate Postcode" to choose your shipping option based to proceed to the next step