Pure Essential Oil 10ml
by Ancient Wisdom
Using steam Distillation as the extraction method these essential oils are studiously selected, tested for purity and subjected to rigorous quality control standards.
- Rose - Rosa Centifolia - Morocco - Rose Essential Oil is more than just a pretty, floral scent. It has several therapeutic properties that makes it amazing in skincare products. Rose Absolute has several therapeutic properties, including antidepressant, antiseptic, astringent, calmative and sedative. Rose Essential Oil is known for its antidepressant agents. It helps boost confidence, mental health and fights depression! Most acne occurs when there is an overproduction of sebum in a person's pores, but increased bacteria plays a huge part in the development of acne too. Luckily, Rose Essential Oil has several properties that will reduce acne, including astringent, antiviral as well as bactericidal
- Sandalwood Amayris - Amyris Balsamifera - Jamaica - This oil has been used to clean wounds, and treat influenza, diarrhoea. It is said to be very effective at alleviating cystitis and vaginal infections. When used in a vaporiser, it helps ease anxiety and ension, insomnia, and acts as an aphrodisiac, relieving impotence and frigidity. It is used to treat coughs and colds, and bronchitis. Its calming properties are said to help during meditation. It is also a muscle relaxant and emollient.
- Ylang Ylang - Cananga Odorata - Camores - According to science, Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil is a mental stimulant. In contrast, the world of aromatherapy considers this oil one of the best at relaxing the mind and the body. Simply smelling it is supposed to help lower blood pressure. Taking a bath with the oil or using it in a massage oil naturally enhances the relaxation experience. It is used to relieve stress, depression, shock, or anxiety. When used as a hair tonic, it is supposed to balance oil production. Be warned, though, that high concentrations of ylang ylang can cause headaches or nausea.
Size: 10ml each bottle
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the Diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil such as sweet almond or olive oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Important Note: These essential oils should not be ingested.
Delivery at check out:
- "Click & Collect" from our Hampshire Showroom located at 7A Redhill Farm, Red Hill, Medstead, GU34 5EE, UK - in the first dropdown box choose change the "United Kingdom" option to "Click & Collection", and then proceed to the next step.
- Or leave the "United Kingdom" option and add your post code to the second box, before clicking on "Validate Postcode" to choose your shipping option based to proceed to the next step