Pure Essential Oils 10ml
by Ancient Wisdom
Extraction Method : Steam Distillation. These essential oils are studiously selected, tested for purity and subjected to rigorous quality control standards.
- Chamomile - Anthemis Nobilis - England - This herb is excellent for skin problems like acne, eczema,rashes, wounds, dermatitis, dry/itchy skin and any allergies. It is said to be good for abdominal pain, gall bladder problems, and throat infections, and helps relieve allergies, hay fever, and asthma. This oil is useful in diluted solutions to calm children suffering from colic, irritability, diarrhoea, and teething. In a vaporiser, it calms headaches, nervous complaints, and migraines. While this oil is gentle enough for use with children and babies, always consult an expert before administering it.
- Cypress - Cupressus Sempervirens - Spain - This essential oil works as a vasoconstrictor, helping with varicose veins and haemorrhoids. It is supposed to work well to ease all conditions of excess fluid such as heavy menstruation, excessive sweating, cough, bronchitis, haemorrhage, and fluid retention. This oil soothes muscular cramps, helps regulate the menstrual cycle, and eases arthritis and rheumatic pain. Use this oil in a vaporiser to soothe the mind as well as for any respiratory trouble like asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough. It can be used in dilution in a cold compress to stop nosebleeds.
- Patchouli - Pogostemon Cablin - Indonesia - In eastern countries, patchouli oil is used in potpourris and sachets between linen and clothes for the fragrance as well as to keep bedbugs and insects away. The oil is said to have a balancing effect on the emotions and create an amorous atmosphere. When used in an oil burner, it eases anxiety and depression. Used in bath water, it is believed to help skin and scalp complaints, fungal infections, fluid retention, break down cellulite and ease constipation. It has excellent tissue regenerating properties, speeds up healing and fights infections. Thus, it helps acne, eczema, weeping sores, ulcers, and athlete's foot.
- Sage - Salvia Officinalis -Spain - The benefits of sage essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antifungal, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antibacterial, cholagogic and choleretic, cicatrizant, depurative, digestive, disinfectant, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, laxative, and a stimulating substance.
- Spruce - Tsuga Canadenisis - USA - Spruce oil has potent antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiviral, antiseptic, disinfectant, expectorant and stimulant properties. It works wonders for respiratory ailments, wound healing, viral infections, arthritis, rheumatism and other forms of muscle aches and pains. Spruce oil is frequently added in soap, air fresheners and household cleaner formulations to lend its fresh scent and act as a disinfecting agent. Because of its pleasant earthy scent, its calming effects and its ability to ease anxiety and stress
Size: 10ml each bottle
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the Diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil such as sweet almond or olive oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Important Note: These essential oils should not be ingested.
Delivery options: Click & Collect is available from our Medstead Shop or based on order "shipping" weight added at step 1 of check-out.