Refund & Returns
1. This policy sets out the refund & returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Hampshire Furniture Ltd
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines), display (ex-showroom), or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of products or services cannot be returned for a refund, for example, a made to order item, where the product has been made specifically for you as it is not in stock or service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product), a separate delivery charge and the item has been already delivered or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund less our delivery "cost" for the goods you wish to return. Please note that in the event delivery is charged separately, this is a service, and therefore there is no entitlement to a refund of this service. With a made-to-order (i.e. not in stock) item, we may refuse to accept the item, or charge a 25% restocking fee. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. If you ask us to arrange collection, we will also deduct a collection charge at against your refund. You may ask us in advance how much any of this deductions will be.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. Images of the faulty item, and the packaging with batch information for your complaint will be required.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item to confirm the address it should be returned to as this may not be our normal address.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, which we will try to do within 14 days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take up to 10 days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.