Salvage Tote Bags 100% Recycled
Great bag. Great eco credentials because made from recycled plastics. Small enough to fit in my pocket when rolled up, but strong and big enough to to fit my shopping. Best are the nice wide handles which don’t cut into my hands and fit comfortably over my shoulder! Really good reusable bag.
The materials used for this bag are salvaged cuttings from organic cotton textile production; they were shredded and turned back into soft cotton fibres. The cotton and polyester blend was obtained from recycled plastic bottles fibres added to recycled cotton. The result is a long-lasting, durable, and high quality product.
In contrast to standard shopping bags which create waste and break easily, these recycled tote bags are reusable, washable, comfortable over-the-shoulder, and sturdy enough to hold shopping which plastic would not withstand.
- Embroidered on one side with the word "Grist".
- Materials: 60% pre-consumer recycled organically grown cotton + 40% post-consumer recycled polyester = 100% recycled
- Dimensions: W 36 x H 40 (cm)
- One size
- Washable material
- 215 g
Delivery at check out:
- "Click & Collect" from our Hampshire Showroom located at 7A Redhill Farm, Red Hill, Medstead, GU34 5EE, UK - in the first dropdown box choose change the "United Kingdom" option to "Click & Collection", and then proceed to the next step.
- Or leave the "United Kingdom" option and add your post code to the second box, before clicking on "Validate Postcode" to choose your shipping option based to proceed to the next step